Thursday, August 7, 2008

umbrella tip

I hate carrying things around. When it rains, I bring an umbrella but once I'm done with it, I put it in a plastic bag and throw it in my backpack. So I've got this story, completely tragic too . . . I was really little and my mom and I were riding the bus. This is before she had a car. It was a rainy day and I'd brought my perfect, wonderful, kid's umbrella. We got off the bus when we reached our destination and after a few minutes I realized I left my umbrella on the bus. Of course, I was heartbroken and my mom made me feel super guilty about losing my umbrella. Ever since then, I've been paranoid about holding things.

So if you're like me and lose crap, or are afraid of losing crap, then put your wet umbrella in a plastic bag and throw it in your backpack so the rest of your stuff doesn't get wet.

No comments: